Terms & Conditions
OMW Web & Mobile App
General Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of www.omwstore.com site ("Our Site", "OMW Online Store") and the Mobile Application, whether you are a visitor or a registered user. Use includes access to, browsing, shopping or registering at OMW Online Store.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these terms from time to time, and you must periodically review these terms and conditions. We do not have to contact you, inform you, or alert you with any changes to our terms and conditions. Your continued use of OMW Online Store and Services will be an express consent from you to the terms and conditions applicable at the time of your use of the Store.
2) About us
OMW Online Store is an online Store operated by OMW E COMMERCE STORE, a registered company in the United Arab Emirates, under Commercial License No. 841692, and its mission is the brokerage between the sellers and buyers.
OMW Online Store is an electronic platform that offers its customers the ability to shop and buy products available through the store or mobile application easily and safely and in a safe way, bringing together sellers and household professionals and productive families who offer their products through the store and the buyers who are looking for special products.
3) Access the store
- The user is responsible for obtaining all telephone, computer, software and other equipment necessary to access and use OMW Online Store and all related expenses.
- You agree to comply with all instructions, notices, operating rules and policies, and instructions regarding the use of the Services and / or access to the Store. We reserve the right to review these guidelines, notices, operating rules, policies and instructions at any time and you are considered aware of any changes to the foregoing when posted on the Store.
4) Approval and legal capacity
5) Membership in OMW Online Store
- Anyone who browses or registers a membership in OMW Online store and Mobile Application must acknowledge the following:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations in the UAE when using the Store or Services.
- When you create an account at OMW Online Store, you are obliged to provide complete, correct and accurate information in terms of name, phone number, e-mail and other required data. You are responsible for periodically reviewing this information for correction, modification or updating whenever you have new information about them. And you are responsible for the unreliability of such data or any error therein.
- The user is responsible for maintaining the confidential information of his account and for any disclosure to third parties of this information, or any use made by any person who is given such confidential information.
- The user agrees that all activities that occur through his Account are authorized by him and of his own free will and shall be held liable for any risks arising from any use.
6) Prohibited Activities
All users are prohibited from:
- Using the Services or the Content for any commercial purpose outside the scope of those business purposes expressly permitted by this agreement as well as relevant instructions provided by OMW Online Store.
- Using of the Store or any other provided service in an illegal or fraudulent manner or in violation of any applicable laws, local or international regulations or applicable customary rules.
- Using of the Store, Service or Content - in our sole discretion - in such a way as to damage our reputation or trademark.
- Using of the Store to infringe or violate our or others’ intellectual property rights.
- Dissemination of any content or messages that impinge the Divine Self or are considered racial discrimination, discrimination in religion, race, age, national origin or disability, or containing libel, obscene words, harassment or ill-treatment or contrary to the teachings of the Islamic religion, Or disturbance of public morals.
- Dissemination of unsolicited messages or electronic communications or similar.
- Publishing, posting any material containing viruses or other harmful software (Trojans, Worms, Logic Bombs, Time Bombs, Keystroke Loggers, Spyware, Adware) or any malicious code, files or other software designed to damage the normal operation of the Service ( or Any part of it), interfere with or limit it, or any other software or hardware.
- Disseminating or broadcasting any material calling for racial intolerance or prejudice to human dignity and humiliation.
- Collecting or tracking the personal information of others; for any immoral purpose.
- Manipulating the price of any products.
- Promotion of narcotic or psychotropic drugs, alcohol, drugs not licensed by the Ministry of Health or tobacco products.
- Promotion of any chemical, weapon or explosive material.
- Interfering in the lists of other users.
- Providing false or misleading information or data.
- We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service in the event of any violation or prohibited use.
7) Availability of products
- We make every reasonable effort to provide users with accurate and comprehensive information about products displayed on the Store (such as product availability, prices, product specifications, product illustrations in high-quality colors). We do not guarantee that your computer or mobile displays colors accurately.
- Some products may be available exclusively online through the Store, and may be of limited quantities and subject to return or exchange terms only in accordance with our return policy.
- We have the right, but are not obliged, to limit the sales of our products to any person or to a specific geographical area. We may exercise this right on a case by case basis, and we have the right to limit the quantities of any products we offer.
- We may, at our sole discretion and at any time without prior notice, change the details or prices of the Products. We may also stop buying any product at any time. But we strive to offer you the best prices on our website.
- Some errors may occur during the process of providing the product or detailed price information on the online store, so we are not responsible for any errors found during the completion of the order.
- Is a state-imposed tax on all products and services, effective from 1 January 2018, with a 5% discount on purchase orders through OMW Online Store.
- The OMW Store is a broker between the seller and the buyer. Some products are taxed as per the seller’s choice as he may be registered with the tax authority and so, all prices must be tax inclusive. Also there are products for some other sellers that are not taxed as the seller is not registered with the UAE tax authority and is not a taxpayer. And in any case, if the seller is registered, or unregistered with the tax authority, all the prices displayed on the products page are the final prices of the product and upon completion of the purchase, no amounts will be calculated as a tax and it will be clarified if the product is taxable or not in the product details.
- We, at OMW Online Store, provide the best payment solutions to our valued customers to provide the best guaranteed and flexible payment experience for the convenience of customers including:
• Bank Cards
• Payment upon delivery
• Additional payment methods may be activated without notice to customers.
- All charges are subject to immediate effect with the payment methods available on the Site. And we are entitled to create, cancel and / or review the fees for any of the Services we provide through the Site.
- You must ensure that the information used in the payment is correct, accurate and in effect before completing the payment process.